Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreaming of Summer...

If I start now, Emma and Harry will have a whole wardrobe of handmade summer clothes, right? That's the idea anyway. And it is very nice to be working with lovely bright colours rather than more muted ones for winter.

  photo dreamingofsummer_zps812c7afc.jpg

 So first cab off the rank - a simple skirt and appliqued  t-shirt for Emma.

 photo dreamingofsummer2_zpse5767c3e.jpg
 
No pattern for this one, I found a waist measurement for a size three skirt, and worked from there. The material came from Mum some time ago, and I absolutely love it.

 photo dreamingofsummer3_zps86ce867b.jpg

Emma does too - she's been asking to wear it since I got her to try it on. I'll have to hide it away somewhere!

 photo elephant_zpsfe8ff3a2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...