Thursday, February 17, 2011

Play Room Storage

Yes, it's another storage solution! But these are just gorgeous and have been up for a while, so thought I should add them to the blog.

Being a follower of Make it Perfect I've checked out all Toni's tutorials and this one for 'Peek-a-Boo Toy Sacks' was high on the list. The see through front is perfect for toys - Emma can see what's in each one and decide what she'd like to play with. I also took my fabric choice cue from Toni - bright colours look great!

So here they are hanging on the wall in the toy room... and one on the floor!

 photo playroom_zps832b1b43.jpg

We've got one for the magnetic letters, one for play dough, one for all the plastic food and one for some colouring in - perfect for taking with us if I think Emma might need an activity while we're waiting somewhere.

I have few more ideas for these, so you may see a few other iterations throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...