Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here goes...

After reading so many wonderful craft blogs, and in particular the amazing round ups for 2010, I was finally encouraged to wade into the blog world and start my own. I've created a 'To Do' list for 2011, ready to take on craft and sewing projects for my family and friends, and a few special treats thrown in for me!

Of course, there are a few others things that have spurned me on. I have a gorgeous 2 year old, Emma, and a baby due in March. I love seeing my girl in home made outfits; the whole process from selecting material I think will suit her, to finding a great pattern, and then that first outing wearing her new gear is a wonderful experience.

This year we also moved into our new home, which is a wonderful motivator for home decorating. I have lots of blank walls and open spaces, just ready for new projects.

So, here's to a wonderful, crafty 2011! Hope you'll share the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...