Monday, October 3, 2011

Getting Ready for Spring

I finally finished Harry's Oliver & S collared shirt, just in time for Spring. He looks like such a little boy in it, I can't believe it's already been six months!

 photo harryshirt_zpscb9a0429.jpg


(look at those chubba legs!!)

I do love the pattern, though it did challenge me in a couple of areas. The collar - I could have strangled myself with it several times, but it does look good now it's done.

 photo harryshirt2_zps527770be.jpg

And then there were the curved edges. I wasn't sure about these for a boy, and given they were fiddly I wouldn't do it that way again. But again, now its finished, it looks good. I can just see Harry in this and jeans, or some dark grey shorts. And I'm thinking I'll use the pattern for Emma too, in the right fabric I'm sure it would look girly.

I have two other spring sewing items to finish off, hopefully tonight. And then I need to get on with something for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks gorgeous! I love a nice collared shirt on a little guy :) Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...