Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Wanderings - Have you met...

For me, the best thing about blogging by far are the people I've come in contact with. Their support encouragement and feedback make it seriously worth it. In receiving the Leibster Award I needed to pass it on, but I soon found out it is a lot of work. And I know we're all busy (I'm flying by the seat of my pants just quietly). I think the point of the exercise is to share the love, so instead I just want to ask...

Have you met... 

The Apprentice Extrovert - I know Courts has been awarded before, but quite honestly I love her work. Retro cool I'd describe it. And she's a pretty cool chic too.

 photo haveyoumet_zpscdf8c87b.jpg

See what I'm saying? This is one of my favourite pieces, but it's one of many.

Five Brothers and One Sister - Deanne is lovely, and when she shared this dresser I knew I'd found a great blogger.

 photo haveyoumet2_zps26d03a46.jpg

Her blog is a blend of makeovers and homelife which I love, and her thrifty finds are amazing! I'm mean, look at those clocks!!! I'd love to ride along with her one day ;)

Scandi Coast Home - Tania's photos always make me smile. She has a beautiful style, and she has a white peacock chair for goodness sake!

 photo haveyoumet3_zps0564a3c4.jpg

I often think I could just move straight in to Tania's house, especially since she has just put in a swimming pool and lovely landscaping!


These bloggers are those that have inspired me, and I'd love for you to check them out... If you have a blog you'd like to share, either yours or someone else's, please leave a link in the comments. I always love finding new places to be inspired!

Actually, I love the idea of a series called 'Have you met...' (and I have loads of bloggy friends I'd love to share) so you might see a few more bloggy links coming soon :)

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. headed over to scandi- never been there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was a nice surprise for a Monday morning Catherine.
    Thanks sooooooo much!
    Now I need to be a good Mummy and get organised......;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I'm behind on my reading!!! Thanks Catherine, you are too sweet!! I love all the 'friends' you make blogging to and you are one of the extra special ones! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine,
    I was just scrolling through your blog looking for a chair I thought you had done a while back and just saw this post with a very familiar photo, looking at the date I realise it was when we were away on holidays which would be why I missed it! Thank you so much for the lovely write up and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that idea, have you met....great way to find new bloggers. Have you done another one?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...