Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fabric Frenzy

I may have gone a little bit overboard this month. Three orders from three different online US fabric stores and I'm thinking I may have gotten carried away... but I couldn't help myself! There are just so many gorgeous fabrics around, and when I see a series, or cute boy prints, or an amazing colour, I just can't stop clicking. Thankfully I'd been sitting on some birthday money to fund all these purchases - but it's all for a good cause right?

First to arrive yesterday was my order from Hawthorne Threads. I'd actually made this order after finding the fabric I wanted had sold out at the other two stores.

I just love this series - it's Doohikey Designs, Hoos in the Forest. I'm planning a cupcake dress for Emma from the Make it Perfect pattern book.

 photo fabricfrenzy_zps81215bf4.jpg

And how cool is this!! I see a bowling shirt for Harry...

 photo fabricfrenzy2_zps366fd3e9.jpg

and cargo pants...

 photo fabricfrenzy3_zps5034cadf.jpg

and more shirts?

 photo fabricfrenzy4_zpseb84b603.jpg

Lucky part of one of my orders was an Oliver & S pattern including a shirt and pants for boys. Can't wait for the rest to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...